A cold wind has blown through the Land of 10,000 Lakes. The fish huddle under two feet of snow and four feet of ice. Wolves play in the snow while bears sleep peacefully in their dens; and all the furries are coming out in packs to the Snowpocalypse!
Last year MNFurs put on their first winter hotel event. It was a smashing success.
This year we are going to put on a new one-day winter event at a bigger venue and with the fun cranked up to a snowy 11.
- When is it: Saturday March 12th, events start at 2pm.
- Where is it: Country Inn & Suites - 6003 Hudson Road, Woodbury MN 55125. Right off of Highway 94 near the Eastern 494/94 interchange.
- Who can go: Anyone willing to drive to Minnesota during the winter.
- How much: Registration for "The Den", Ice cream social, and badge $10 at the door.
- Can I Get A Room: If you plan on staying late our hotel the Country Inn & Suites will have rooms at a special MNFurs rate. To find out more about the hotel and the room rate go to http://www.mnfurs.org/snowpocalypse/snowpocalypse-lodging/.
- What Can I Do There: This event will have a little bit of everything. Including a dance, fursuit games, card games, and so much more. We have enough ample room to keep areas free to draw and socialize in. The schedule will be available soon on the mnfurs website!
- Where can I learn more: We have an ever evolving site at http://www.mnfurs.org/snowpocalypse/ that will have the latest information about the event.
Snowpocalypse is going to be a great time and lets hope you can come too!